4DFWD X PARLEY
Let's help end plastic waste. For the oceans.
4DFWD · Løping
From adidas and Parley for the Oceans, the latest edition of 4DFWD is made with a high-performance yarn containing 81% Parley Ocean Plastic. The other 19% of the yarn is elastane and recycled polyester. Let's help end plastic waste. For the oceans.SHOP NOW